[IP] Hello to new members

- ------=_NextPart_000_05A4_01BD02B0.2CBE2380

Pumpers & Friends,
    Welcome to all the new members, feel free to ask anything from the =
group. There are some great peoples in the group, we try to be NICE to =
one another but sometime it come out mean sounding but if someone goes =
over the line the group will tell them to back off.
     Barbra, I know you did try to learn something about what it is like =
to be one a pump but you might learn what it like to wear a pump because =
you forgot one thing we are diabetic too. It is hard for someone to =
understand what it is like to had a high BG level   {The pain, sick =
feeling, not knowing what caused or why it is high} or the Lows {where =
you can't help yourself, to be so sick and its pain, where the body will =
not or can not response to the mind and then the mind goes too}. Most of =
the group will tell you what it is like for them, but alot of us have =
had some bad times with MD< RN< CDE who forget we are peoples too. I was =
in the ER last week where the so call MD told me that I'm not a normal =
diabetic and this is after he spend over 3 minute checking my GLASS LEFT =
EYE. What I have always need from My MD< RN< PA< CDE is for them to give =
me the facts and ways to fix problems then work as a TEAM  with me so it =
works for me. Some day before I died I need to meet the so called NORMAL =
DIABETIC, first I will kiss  it then break every bone in it body.;-{)  =
One more thing since I'm telling off the people who are the ones we need =
to kept us alive, CDE I know you are train and tested to get your CDE =
but a great many of you do not know how to be TEACHERS, I had to go to =
school for 4yrs to learn. I have seen where the CDE has try to teach =
something  to a person and then when they didn't learn it, you put the =
fault on the person and not on the way you tried to teach them. Alright, =
I'm done with my turn to rant about things. Sorry if you feel this is =
sarcasm, Barbra but you do expected to learn something{Get thicker skin =
maybe} from the group. I expect to learn something's from you but please =
don't try to tell me how it feels to wear a pump. =20
    Karla....thanks for the laugh and the picture .... socks  =
alright......( I have problems  with it hitting the tub side) Sara ... =
kept on with the RANT... you put down what most of us have felt like =
telling someone at one time or another.(I did give a copy to a friend) =
Judy, you asked about how long so I got to thinking about it and its =
been since 10-8-80. I been using a pump all that time but for just about =
1 day a year because of the Doctor having me go off so I know how too =
make it without  a pump (Skills check once a year too..... how to draw =
up and take a shot....do a BG with them....how to fill a pump.....put =
needle sets in right... check carb count skill) Beth... it sound as you =
have a great MD who knows that he/she did a good job training you with =
the skills to take care of yourself, and let you do the things you need =
to do. For all of you down southeast of the country... If you see this =
Big Guy with All kinds of BIG RED things his car or self and a pump{DO =
NOT BE AFRAID} it will be just little old me. I leave for FL and the =
Orange Bowl on Dec 31, driving down for the game on Jan 2, so if any of =
you like to meet that's where I will be. So remember to...

        SMILE & BE HAPPY,
                        Rodney  :-{ )
   =20
   =20
   =20

- ------=_NextPart_000_05A4_01BD02B0.2CBE2380

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Pumpers &amp; Friends,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Welcome to all =
the new=20
members, feel free to ask anything from the group. There are some great =
peoples=20
in the group, we try to be NICE to one another but sometime it come out =
mean=20
sounding but if someone goes over the line the group will tell them to =
back=20
off.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Barbra, I =
know you did=20
try to learn something about what it is like to be one a pump but you =
might=20
learn what it like to wear a pump because you forgot one thing we are =
diabetic=20
too. It is hard for someone to understand what it is like to had a high =
BG=20
level&nbsp;&nbsp; {The pain, sick feeling, not knowing what caused or =
why it is=20
high} or the Lows {where you can't help yourself, to be so sick and its =
pain,=20
where the body will not or can not response to the mind and then the =
mind goes=20
too}. Most of the group will tell you what it is like for them, but alot =
of us=20
have had some bad times with MD&lt; RN&lt; CDE who forget we are peoples =
too. I=20
was in the ER last week where the so call MD told me that I'm not a =
normal=20
diabetic and this is after he spend over 3 minute checking my GLASS LEFT =
EYE.=20
What I have always need from My MD&lt; RN&lt; PA&lt; CDE is for them to =
give me=20
the facts and ways to fix problems then work as a TEAM&nbsp; with me so =
it works=20
for me. Some day before I died I need to meet the so called NORMAL =
DIABETIC,=20
first I will kiss&nbsp; it then break every bone in it body.;-{)&nbsp; =
One more=20
thing since I'm telling off the people who are the ones we need to kept =
us=20
alive, CDE I know you are train and tested to get your CDE but a great =
many of=20
you do not know how to be TEACHERS, I had to go to school for 4yrs to =
learn. I=20
have seen where the CDE has try to teach something&nbsp; to a person and =
then=20
when they didn't learn it, you put the fault on the person and not on =
the way=20
you tried to teach them. Alright, I'm done with my turn to rant about =
things.=20
Sorry if you feel this is sarcasm, Barbra but you do expected to learn=20
something{Get thicker skin maybe} from the group. I expect to learn =
something's=20
from you but please don't try to tell me how it feels to wear a =
pump.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Karla....thanks =
for the laugh=20
and the picture .... socks&nbsp; alright......( I have problems&nbsp; =
with it=20
hitting the tub side) Sara ... kept on with the RANT... you put down =
what most=20
of us have felt like telling someone at one time or another.(I did give =
a copy=20
to a friend) Judy, you asked about how long so I got to thinking about =
it and=20
its been since 10-8-80. I been using a pump all that time but for just =
about 1=20
day a year because of the Doctor having me go off so I know how too make =
it=20
without&nbsp; a pump (Skills check once a year too..... how to draw up =
and take=20
a shot....do a BG with them....how to fill a pump.....put needle sets in =

right... check carb count skill) Beth... it sound as you have a great MD =
who=20
knows that he/she did a good job training you with the skills to take =
care of=20
yourself, and let you do the things you need to do. For all of you down=20
southeast of the country... If you see this Big Guy with All kinds of =
BIG RED=20
things his car or self and a pump{DO NOT BE AFRAID} it will be just =
little old=20
me. I leave for FL and the Orange Bowl on Dec 31, driving down for the =
game on=20
Jan 2, so if any of you like to meet that's where I will be. So remember =

to...</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
<STRONG><EM><FONT color=3D#ff0000 size=3D7>SMILE &amp; BE=20
HAPPY,</FONT></EM></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><STRONG><EM><FONT color=3D#ff0000=20
size=3D7></FONT></EM></STRONG>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
<STRONG><EM><FONT color=3D#ff0000 size=3D6>Rodney&nbsp; :-{=20
)</FONT></EM></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_05A4_01BD02B0.2CBE2380--