Re: [IP] termination....

I'll throw my 2 cents in.......Anybody on AOL should get off and anybody
thinking of AOL should think twice.  I have heard nothing but complaints
from most people signed with them.  There are alot of other avenues to go
thru besides AOL.  Hopefully we will hear from you soon.
DON'T BACK DOWN!!!!!!

rachel