Re: [IP] Silent Alarms on pumps?

Celia McInnis wrote:
> would, however,  like to have one feature which apparently is not included in
> this pump - the ability to choose between audible and silent alarms on a
> pump.

Hi Celia,

I also would like a silent alarm option--heck beepers have it, why not
the pump?  My biggest fear as I was practicing to go on the pump was
that it would alarm and embarrass me somewhere!!  Of course it is not
THAT loud, but certainly loud if you are in a very quiet area.  I have
been in exercise class when running out of insulin and did not hear the
alarm until leaving--by that time it was beeping a lot!  A vibrating
mode would have been easier.
- --
Kelly
mailto:email @ redacted
Delaware, Ohio
My goal in life...is to be the kind of person
                my dogs think I am!