Re: [IP] Dental surgery on the pump

I just had my wisdom teeth removed within the last 2 months.  The doctor
told
me to make sure to eat before I came in.. The old school told you not to
probably because the old type of anesthetic would cause naseua.  I
figured it was good advice to get something to eat before he yanked them
because I didn't
feel like consuming anything the rest of the day.  I would recommend an
Oral
Surgeon if your teeth are very impacted (like mine). My dentist said he
could do
it but it would be really hard and a horrible experience.  He'd probably
have
to leverage his foot on my face while he pulled or something.
It was painful for me and had to rely on Vicodin for relief... and then
make things worse I had exposed cavities where the wisdom teeth were
butting up
against the 2nd molar.  Not fun... was an inch away from a root canal..
If your wisdom teeth are even slightly impacted consider getting them
out
because they can cause decay in the teeth they are impacting...

Forrest