Re: [IP] Alarm during dinner

Hi,

If you happen to be away from home when you "run out of
insulin"--remember, you have 20 or so units in the tubing--just unhook
the syringe from the set and add some air into the syringe and then
rehook it back up.  I then just bolus 2-3 units just to get the inside
levers going and then you have enough insulin to get by until you get
home.  Just don't forget to change it--you only have those 20 units.

- --
Kelly
mailto:email @ redacted
Delaware, Ohio
My goal in life...is to be the kind of person
                my dogs think I am!