[IP] Glucometer Elite

<I also like the Glucometer Elite because it is small enough to fit in my
pocket and only takes 30 seconds to give a result which is nice when one
is going out to eat.>

I recently got that meter too.  A promotional thing through Eckerd drugstores
here.  I really like it.  Small, light weight, quick and the best part--it
takes less blood for a test.  I've decided to use it when shopping, etc. and
use my Profile for my at home tests.  I did check with insurance to see if
they would cover two different kinds of strips and they will as long as the
dr. prescribes it.  Saw my endo this past Monday and he wrote me up a
prescription for some strips so now I'm set.

Susan G.