Re: [IP] Re: Complications

 The Dr. says I will have to get a shot behind
>the eye which increases complications and doesn't sound that comfortable
>either.

    They call that a "block". When they gave me that shot it was with an
inch and a half needle just under my eyeball and above my cheekbone and he
works it like a dentist does and pushes it back and fourth and it feels like
he fills your whole head up with the sedative. The doctor had a little 89
pound nurse that was trying to hold my arms and body down and he didn't
weigh much more than that and I did give them a run for their money. The
only good thing I can tell you is that the anesthetic don't take too long to
work and it won't hurt long. Thank goodness.

Buddy '-(