Re: [IP] What happened here....any ideas?

You mentioned a study going on to test insulin antibodies?  Would you
have any info on how I could volunteer for this or any other studies?  I
participated with a study with Minimed and the "biosensor".  I really
enjoyed the process and learned alot about my body and my diabetes.  It
was an added bonus that they paid for the test strips to test my sugar 11
times a day.  I believe the study is still going on if anyone is
interested.