[IP] Profile update for Barbra Bradley <email @ redacted>

I am a certified pump trainer and CDE, RN.  Going off Diabetes Camp
of West Virginia,Inc. tenure as board President.  We have many
campers on pump. Mainly interested in user problems and how they are
resolved to help our Diabetes Center patients.  We have had excellent
results so far.  Support group activity is very low in attendance,
mainly because people are to busy for the time frame I can facilitate
it. I also teach other RNs and medical professionals about intensive
management.  I do not have diabetes, although it is in my family, but
mostly Type2.  I have worn both pump models for at least a weekend
each, however pumping saline, CHO counting and simulating as much as
I could.

email @ redacted