Re: [IP] Dental surgery on the pump

Sara~ glad to hear you talk about surgery.  I have been diagnosed with an
ovarian cyst and the Dr wants to do surgery in Jan.   I am not completely
happy and confident with the way they informed me of the diagnosis, but
that is another story all together.  I am beginning to feel the same way
about letting anyone near my pump, although I have only been on the pump
a month and a half, it is not most people's area of expertise as is
diabetes.  We gotta look out for ourselves.  Thanks for sharing your
experience. Michelle