Re: [IP] Proof that pumps are better than multiple injections

> I was on MI for 2 years, and I'm pumping for the last 3 months now
>  (wow, times passes). My MI A1c was 6.4, and Pump is 7.4; I guess it
>  will improve. Now with the pump, I test more often, so I don't really

Alon,

It is normal for A1c to go up a little after first going on the pump.  It is
because of all the fiddling around trying to get your rates set correctly.
Chalk it up to a "learning curve".  I bet your next one will be lower.  Let us
know, OK?

Mary Jean