Re: [IP] Dental surgery on the pump

The only thing I would like to add is that *we* aare a little more prone to
infection - and I think after my extraction I harbored a low-grade infection
for at least 6 months - no one would believe me, and when I was treated for
another condition with antibiotics all cleared up.  Be very body aware and be
an advocate for yourself.  If you think something is up with your body, you
are probably be right : )   Don't do what I did.  (Oh, I must just be
imagining things....doe di doe di doe.)
Good luck - and a very nice reply, Sissy!
Terri