Re: [IP] What happened here....any ideas?

Just a thought - someone suggested antibodies attaching to the insulin as the
mechanism (or one mechanism) of insulin resistance.  We could very well get a
"collection" of antibodies at the source of the insulin  - the pump site.  I
may be way off the wall here -  but it makes me think of the prevention
treatment trial that is ongoing - where they inject a low dose of long acting
insulin daily for those who show antibody but no dx symptoms - I believe it
"hides" the actual source of the insulin from the antibodies, slowing the
progression to diabetes.