RE: [IP] Alarm during dinner

Sally -

Sometimes the alarm is due to the tubing getting kinked.  I find this
happens occasionally when I wear tight pants.  I stop the alarm and
straighten out the tubing and all seems to continue without incident.
Next time it happens, just try that before changing everything.  Don't
worry, it isn't just you.

- - Jodi