[IP] Re: Meters again/sliding scale

With the One Touch one can put into the memory how much insulin they take
and how many carbs they eat. It can be downloaded to my CDE or doctor's
office.
I also like the Glucometer Elite because it is small enough to fit in my
pocket and only takes 30 seconds to give a result which is nice when one
is going out to eat.
I got both meters free.  In the back pages of "Forecast Magazine" it
tells you how.