Re: [IP] Proof that pumps are better than multiple injections

Alon,

I totally disagree with you. As long as you know how to carb count correctly,
you will always come out with good blood sugars that you can count on. Humalog
goes in and works on your meal and then is done. If your basal rates are
right, then you will be close to perfect as the person operating the pump.
Sure, I screw up from time to time on counting carbs on a new food, but I
screw up less with my pump and has less fluctuations in my sugars. I will not
ever go back on being on a schedule!!!!! EVER!! I can sleep, eat, jog, have
sex or not eat all day if I want. Why would you WANT to be scheduled by your
disease?
Karla