RE: [IP] What happened here....any ideas?

I have also had what you call "weird body syndrome".  I never knew there
was a name for it!

Sometimes when my sugars are over 300 and I take plenty of insulin
(lispro), the insulin seems to do nothing for a while.  I test and take
some more insulin.  Finally, hours later the insulin stops partying and
gets to work.  Then I come crashing down.  I have never been able to
explain it.  Now I just know that it is going to happen and I don't
overdo the second bolus.

I wonder if taking the first insulin by injection instead of with the
pump would make any difference?  I am just thinking that maybe there is
a problem with the site and going to a different location would help.
Just speculating...

- - Jodi