Re: [IP] Going low

> Funny, I get snappy when I am low, but it is much worse when my BGs are high.
>  And there are so many fewer signs : )

When I'm low, I tend to get restless, and I feel I'm in "a big hurry"
to some place. Being high is very easy for me to detect - It's the
only time when I feel "bad" about myself. (I start to think I'm not
funny, not good looking, and generaly - not good)

I'm usually a happy guy, but I had a few times when a High, make me
say despert things, which made my friend call me two hours later to
"check on me" ;-)

Happy by default, Alon Levi.