Re: [IP] One pump vs. Two

Thanks George.
Apparently, my Nurse Case Manager at my Insurance company claimed that
their policy through Olsten(distributor) only could cover one.
She said one pump costs $3,000 and two would cost $4,500.  And I'm
thinking
why wouldn't you want to get two and avoid having to pay $3,000 for
another one when I need one?
She basically told me I didn't need two because I could always go back
on shot
therapy if it broke or when I needed to send it back in (after two years
(D))
But then she didn't know about the built in timer in the (D).
But my nurse said she would take care of that..so we'll see..