Re: [IP] Proof that pumps are better than multiple injections

<< > I'll take your word for it about the DCCT stating that it was easier to
 > maintain tight control with a pump than with injections; I didn't know
 > there was any statement in the DCCT about pumps being better than multiple
 > injection therapy.
 Actually I read it in one of the 'exerpts' or analysis that are
 floating around in the various medical blurbs so maybe I'm off base.
 But.... it sure makes sense.

 Michael

 Nonetheless there are
 no *statistics* in any peer-rev-