Re: [IP] Re: Insurance ????

Chris,
    You are my kind of guy. Blue Cross of Texas pair for my pump (90%) and
the training. They also have paid for ALL my supplies up to this point in
time. I dread the fact that we will be changing insurance the first of the
year because of a take-over. What will happen now God only knows. We were
taken over by The Sister's of Charity and from what we hear they are pretty
ruthless. Time will tell.
    We have others here that are having real trouble with the insurance
companies. Huh Kim?

Buddy '-)