Re: [IP] Dental surgery on the pump

I also recommend if you are ever in the hospital whether out or in patient
that you bring your own meter and strips and do your own tests.  Make sure
the nurse writes down that you used your own equipment.  Then when you get
the bill and they have charged you $15 EACH for all those pricks (and I don't
mean the doctors), you can say NO WAY!  Report to your insurance that the
hospital overcharged you and MOST insurances will pay YOU the difference for
exposing them.

Health care - now that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one...there is no CARE
in the health business these days.

email @ redacted,many.runins.with stupid.people.com