Re: [IP] Going low

Dear Sara

Your message inspired me to reply.  I am so proud of every diabetic on this
list (including me)  I don't think that anyone can understand fully what we
cope with not only day to day but minute to minute.  I have a very supportive
husband but his answer to my not feeling well is "drink some orange juice" --
never mind that my bg may be 300.  I have been diabetic for 34 years.  I had a
sister, diabetic since she was 12 who died of kidney failure at age 53 --
after refusing dialysis!!!  No matter how hard it is I want to keep trying to
make myself healthier and happier in spite of my problems.

Harriet