Re: [IP] [Fwd: This is scary]

yes, Joan.. well apparently this story was so believeable the police
department actually did an investigation to disprove it..
So don't look at me, I totally believed it until you told me it
might not be true...

look at this page http://www.mardigrasday.com/police.html
I did some checking after your message to find this.. so thanks..
sorry about posting that.. I had hoped it wasn't true..