[IP] Buddy

Buddy,

You'll never know how much it meant for you to say something on my behalf. I
would never say or do anything to hurt anyone, it's just not me! Thank you so
very much for what you did. I can only guess why Ruth got so upset, but I
still feel I will be alive and much healthier, longer, with my little friend
on my waist!!
I can't put in in my sock cause I use a 24' tubing and it doesn't reach. I
did use that when I had the 42' tubing. Well heck, I guess I will just have
to start wearing clothes to bed. Lat night I just laid it on the bed and it
was ok until I had to go potty. As long as I can remember to take it with me
to the potty, I will be fine.
Love ya!
Karla