Re: [IP] sponsorship

Good Luck this weekend!!  I just came back (end October) from athe Dublin,
Ireland marathon.  SUCH FUN!!  How long have you been with the program?  I
started when it started in 93 but took 94 off due to shin splints.  I then
came back in 95 and have run 1 each year.  This year I am going to do the
rock n roll in San Diego.
Keep in touch!

rachel