Re: [IP] tissue damage from pump use

Hi all,

I have quit using my stomach for insertion sites--have too much trouble
for some reason--although when vacationing from the pump, I will give
shots there.  I now use my rear and the tops of my legs.  I tried my
arm, but it was too hard to disconnect and my hubby had to insert it :(
Once I got passed the scare of sticking it into my rear and legs, those
2 sites have done so much better than my stomach.  The waistbands of
pants don't bother me anymore!
- --
Kelly
mailto:email @ redacted
Delaware, Ohio
My goal in life...is to be the kind of person
                my dogs think I am!