[IP] RE: Meters again

James C. Pryor wrote:

> Has anyone been sought out by the AccuChek people asking if you want a
> "free" Advantage meter?  I was about a month ago and they sent the thing
> wiht 50 strips.

Hi James,

I happened upon the BM sales rep in a doc's office about a month ago and
she gave me an Advantage and also mailed me the newer model(in US)
called Instant DM.  She also left about 8 Advantage meters at the doc's
office for him to give out to patients.  IMHO, there is no reason a
diabetic can't get a meter if they want one--now, the strips are another
story! ;)
- --
Kelly
mailto:email @ redacted
Delaware, Ohio
My goal in life...is to be the kind of person
                my dogs think I am!