Re: [IP] tissue damage from pump use

Cindy,

I'm sorry I didn't answer your question about tissue damage. I really think
that I will have less damage with the pump cause I am not sticking myself as
much. I already have alittle hard tummy the whol way across from putting my
shots in my tummy. My trainer said it would be nice if I could get my abs so
hard. And really, I don't care too much what the pump does to my body, as long
as it keeps me alive and healthy. I think you might have meant if it will
eventually inhibit the pump from working right in the tummy. That I don't
know, but I have used my tummy exclusively for years and I'm still doing well.
Karla