Re: [IP] Pumping and doctors

Yes!!

I am completely puzzled by the lack of even remotely up to date diabetes
knowledge both in doctors and other hospital/medical office staff.  They
don't even get basics (10-20 year old stuff) about diabetes.  The pump
seems to be a general uninteresting mystery.  Is this managed care only?
Or other pressures in the medical world?  There is certainly a critical
mass of eligible patients and maybe even of pateints already pumping.
Perhaps Arturo could give us some incite into these trends?

Ruth