Re: [IP] Diasensor: a scam?

Hmmmmm.  Visited the site.  It is interesting, this sensor.  The things I am
interested in seeing in "new" technology are 1) speed 2) small size, and I do
mean SMALL! 3)  the ability to constantly and noninvasively monitor glucose.
 This leads to the possibility of smart meters and pumps that can learn our
bodies, and then take some of the headache out of pumping.  This new meter
does not meet any of these goals.  It doesn't sound BAD, and is definately
POSSIBLE, but of value?  I dunno.  Keep the link.  With the usual, check it
out with your doc first warning : )

My 2 cents.
Terri