Re: [IP] tissue damage from pump use

Cindy:
I have worn a pump for over ten years, first starting out with the steel
bent needle and about five years ago going to the soft sets.  I have yet to
have 1) site infection or 2) tissue damage from use of the pump.  That shoud
help answer the question.
For the rest of you, who has now had a pump the longest on this list?   Sort
of wondering
cliff