Re: [IP] Pumping and doctors

The center in the Fall River hospital is called the Diabeties Learning
Center.  See if there is anything in your community like that.  I know you
could start one at your local hospital, but it certainly depends on where
everyone is from.  If it isn't a long drive.....go for it!  I am thrilled
with our support group.  We meet every 4 months or so.  We usually have a
dinner at the hospital (no cost), or we go to a local restaurant where we
can have an area to mingle.

rachel