Re: [IP] Pumping and doctors

Rachel,
Good point.  I failed to mention that I live in SW Ohio, in a
medium-sized towned named Middletown.  Mine is I believe the only
endocronologist here.  He has 20-25 diabetics on pumps.  He also
maintains another office in southern Dayton.  Obviously location has a
lot to play in it.  The conversation developed from wanting to try to
form a local support group for pumpers.
Jay