Re: [IP] I woke up this morning

Eric,
I could not explain your highs, but I disaggree with Bill.  I have been
told that many diabetics have a Dawn Phenomena, which requires an
elevated basal rate during the night.  Mine kicks in at 2:00 am and
lasts until 6:00 am at 1.4 U/hr.  My daytime basals are between 0.7 and
0.8 U/hr.  Taking some night-time tests certainly is a good way to try
to identify the causes for your morning highs.
Jay