[IP] DEX glucometer

Have any of you been approached by your suppliers or caregivers regarding
the new trial for the DEX glucometer?  I was at a pump support dinner the
other night and they were giving them out to try.  My supplier near my
house had given me one and i am going to test twice each time I do a
glucose test.  I currently use the profile and i figured I would test with
the DEX alongside the profile.  What the heck, if I like it I will switch
because it is smaller and the test strips stay inside the glucometer until
you use them.  There are 10 strips within one strip cartridge.  Much easier
to carry in a purse.
Any news on it?

rachel