[IP] Kaiser paying for the pump

I was wondering if anyone out there is covered by Kaiser Permanente. How are
they on pescribing the pump and paying for the supplies?  I have decided to
"join the club" and get a pump, but I want to know what kind of battle I am
in for with the insurance company.  I already know that I am going to lose my
internist because she is too conservative, but I am going to request a
referral to an endo. You folks have been great and have really helped me
cleaned up my act  when it comes to regain control. Now I am ready for that
tighter grip on this disease.  Any comments will be welcome.
~DD
email @ redacted