Re: [IP] Diasensor: a scam?

Pricking ones finger is not all that difficult; however, when I am driving
down the highway and i begin to feel "funky", I would like to know
(naturally without stopping.....extremely impatient) if it is the triple
expresso I just had or my blood sugar is low.  I think it would be
wonderful to just touch a button and read my level.

rachel