[IP] pump differences

- -> <email @ redacted>

- -> Hope this helps to clarify the issue of pump warranty.  I can get
- -> more in depth of the main differences in the pumps if you would like
- -> one, but I will warn you it will be a VERY lengthy message as there
- -> are, I believe, several important differences other than two pumps
- -> versus one and waterproof.

George,

You spelled out more of the differences in a subsequent message.  But
please post the "VERY" lengthy message if you have more info to share
on the differences between MM and Disetronic pumps.

(Inquiring minds need to know.)

- -lee-
(email @ redacted)