Re: [IP] MM vs. D/George

Hey all..
I just got shipment of my pump from my insurance company.  It's the
H-Tron Disetronic.  I opened the box and there was only one pump in
there.  I looked around, only 1 pump.  I call the insurance company and
they said, "sorry we only cover 1 pump".. and I explained to them that
Disetronic's big philosophy was to always give you two, and I guess
their philosophy was to save money.. Is this cool? Has this ever
happened to anyone that got the Disetronic?

Forrest