Re: [IP] Treatment of pumps!

If we are all throwing out suggestions, here's mine.  Why do anything
with it?  I don't have any pockets in my sleep attire (God didn't
include that option <grin.> ).  I let the pump lay loose in the bed.
Every once in a while I toss so much that I get wrapped, but it is a
pretty small issue.  When I have to get up, I almos always put on a robe
which has the pockets.
My $0.02.
Jay