Re: [IP] MiniMed vs. Disetronic

John,
Yes that is the way it was described to me.  Why do you switch pumps
with every reservoir?  Not trying to be nosey, but I personally find it
easier to maintain my basals and clock by using only one pump.  With my
strategy, when my 30 months are over, I will make the second pump my
primary pump and will only then start to accrue time against its 30
month warranty.
Jay