[IP] Buddy's humor

> Sometime I have to get Rosie, my better half, to give me directions like
one
>  of those fellows on the tarmack at the airport guiding 747 into the
parking
>  space. <BIG GRIN>
>
>  Buddy '-)

Buddy,

LOL!!  Thanks for making me grin too!  Does she use a flashlight and wear ear
protection too?  I am conjuring up quite an image.  Sounds like you have a
wonderful wife.

Semi-seriously,  Minimed claims that the new sof-serter makes sites that were
previously "out-of -reach" available; but they need to have a gizmo to put on
all the tape and pull out the needle too!

I always enjoy your posts,
Mary Jean