Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 09:12:30 +0000
From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] no delivery alarms on MM pumps

>  sometimes it's a large air bubble that has worked its way
> >into the nose of the syringe and blocks the insulin flow into the
> >tubing.

The bubble won't hurt anything.  Usually it will just sit there
because, if not broken up, it is too large to enter the infusion
line.  If it does manage to enter the infusion line, the QR can be
opened and the bubble can be bolused out (when it reaches the QR).

Remember 1/2 unit per inch of infusion line.
email @ redacted