[IP] Going low

Sally,

When I start to go low, I am very mean! I would not say that I am that way
other times either, but I can be! But then when it goes below 35, which it
does do, then I get drunk. I told the lady at the grocery store one day when
she said she needed another dime,(I hadn't given her the right amount due to
my sugar being low.) when anyway, I told her to "F--- off!", and I DO NOT
talk like that ever!!! Then by the time I got to the car, I was losing it. I
did remember saying that to her, but for the life of me, couldn't remember
why! It's funny now and I made a friend out of it cause I did explain to her
the next week why I did that and apologized for it. Now I always go to her
line and we talk.
Karla