Re: [IP] 7th,8th day and things are looking up...

On  1 Dec 97 at 20:58, sally d tippin wrote:

> Also, I wanted to say that after I sent my last e-mail to all of you, I
> realized that I was low.  What I wrote ought to have been a real laugh to
> all of you out there.  It was something about scientists can send a man
> to mars, but they can't come up with a better idea for diabetics except
> the pump.  I'm not sure where my head was at, but I do know that when I
> am low I can make some pretty silly remarks.  Today I told someone I see
> everyday to have a nice vacation...and she isn't even leaving until next
> month!  I knew that I had better check my blood sugar and sure enough, it
> was 45!  Am I the only one who does that?
>
> Sally

Sounds like you are learning the routine.  I used to work with a
puppet group at church and the kids told me once that they could tell
when my bg was dropping because my jokes would actually get funny for
a while.
Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.