Re: [IP] tissue damage from pump use

Cindy, what I have heard and postulate is, that since most pumpers rotate
their site every 2 or 3 days, you give each site plenty of time to heal
before you come back to it again.  Hypertrophy is a risk with any insulin
use, from what I understand, and so it is important to give each area as long
as possible to heal.  So, the idea is you move an inch each time, giving a
month or more before you are back to  the same spot.  I have a lot if damage
from injections.  It is hard to imagine the pump being any worse.  But again,
I have not had first hand experience, yet, since I have been pumping 3 weeks.

Terri