Re: [IP] please help - losing sites

Terri,

Ravi is a very active little boy.  He rolls off the couch, slides on the
snow(tummy down of course!), wrestles with his siblings, you name it, he
does it.  I can't imagine any adult being tougher on a site that a kid,
and he does fine.  Ravi uses soft sets from MiniMed and IV 3000 tape.
Everything seems to hold together fine.  He does anything but sit on
his......!  I don't have a solution for you but I know it can't be from
the activity level!

Rose(aka Ravi's mom)