Re: [IP] please help - losing sites

Terri,
Whose sets are you using?  I have heard of a woman who was quite
uncomfortable with the Tenders, but liked the SoftSets.  I have also
hear the opposite.  My point is that there are a number of choices out
there and we are all different.  You may need to shop around a bit.  The
sets work in either pump, so compatibility is not an issue.  Wish you
better luck.
Incidently, I use the Tender.  I also exercise and rough-house mightily
with my children.  They can hit me at my infusion set and it not bother
me.
Jay