Re: [IP] MiniMed vs. Disetronic

The warrenty on the H-Tron Plus is 30 months, per pump.  And I have
heard from several sources that same logic regarding providing 2 pumps.
I have happily taken advatage of this feature.  Whenever, I find
anything questionable about the pump, I call them up and send it back
[Water leakage into the battery compartment, and a series of
unexplicable occlusion alarms].  Had to do it a couple of times over the
last year.  With the second pump, there is no question of whether I need
to send it back or can it wait?
Jay